Prevention of risks
Reduction of vibration
- Nanovib® handle, absorbs vibration, reduces MSD ( Musculo-Skeletal Disorders)
- Nanovib® pick obtains an Exposure to vibration threshold measure of vibration of less than 2.5 m/s².
Prevention of risk of accident
Heavy duty Nanovib® bi-material handle :
- prevents risks of user falling due to loss of balance caused by handle breaking
- prevents risks of injuries which may be caused by the head of the tool hitting the user or those around if the handle breaks
Flush socket sleeve fitting, protects handle end from breaking due to mis-hits.
Information Nanovib purpose pick
- Extra-hard cruciform tip, steel hardened to the core during heat treatment
- High resistance hardened steel to 100 mm
- Widened two material ergonomic handle, comfortable grip
- Lower part of handle widened, against dropping
- Peen with straight edges, ideal for digging and scraping trenches effectively
- Lateral striking surfaces, for driving in worksite stakes etc.
- Tool delivered fitted with handle, ready-to-use tool and enhanced view of tool on display
- Fragments of stone or concrete can be dangerous, wear goggles, gloves and protective clothing.
- 051249 - purpose pick Nanovib (2.3kg) 1m oval socket sleeve handle PK245B
find other Leborgne tools