Nanovib® carpenter's hammer + spur
More security, less vibration
40% less vibration thanks to the patented nanovib® system
- Nanovib® handle, absorbs vibrations, reduces MSD ( Musculo-Skeletal Disorders)
- The Nanovib® hammer achieves Exposure to vibrations Threshold measurement of less than 2.5 m/s², which enables the worker to use the Nanovib® hammer for an entire working day based on 2400 strikes.
- Tests show that the Nanovib® absorbs 40% more vibrations than competitors' hammmers in the same category
Prevention of risks of accident
- Upper part of the handle made of hardened steel, high-resistance to mis-hits
- Handle fitted by crimping, strength 4.5 times higher than the NF EN15601 standard
- Flush socket sleeve handle fitting, protects handle end from mis-hits
- Claws and surface edges rounded, prevention of risk of cuts
Information Nanovib carpenter's hammer + Nanovib spur
- Forged, hardened and tempered carbon steel
- Three material ergonomic handle non-slip, comfortable grip
- Widened lower part, prevents dropping
- User-centred Design
- Star Observeur du Design Award 2012
- Reddot Design Award 2013
- Straightening spur, for straightening or holding wooden frames before attaching. Centre distance 45 mm special wood-frame
- Asymetrical striking surface, right angles droits at the top (nailing in corners) and rounded at the bottom (avoids marking the wood)
- Magnetic nail-holder, nail with one hand without holding the nail
- Lateral striking surfaces, hammer in enclosed spaces
- Sharp upper edges: scrape concrete residues
- Hard polymer handle end, adjust material without damaging it
- Wear goggles, gloves and protective clothing
- The main risk for these tools is projection of metal splinters from the tool or from the object which is struck.
- The metal splinter may be due to a defect in metal, simple wear and tear or incorrect use.
- It is strictly forbidden to hit two striking surfaces together, the risk of splintering is real and serioius.
Very convenient for occasional work, especially when there is no electricity on site
Tool developed with the National Committee for the Development of Wood.
Etoile de l'Observeur du Design 2012.
Reddot Design Award 2013.
- 100220 - carpenter's hammer + spur (1000g) three material handle (35cm) HA220N