Prevention of risk of accident
- More precise and lighter than a miner's bar for scraping concrete residues left at the foot of walls after striking metal formwork panels
- The system of sliding a steel bar in a tube which strikes a wedge, the back stays perfectly straight and the tool does not require great physical effort
- Polymer buffer between the tube and the wedge and polymer handles, less vibration compared to a pneumatic scraper.
Information Nanovib hammer scraper
- Robustness, steel tube and hardened wedge
- No risk of missing the target (the wedge sits on the striking surface from the beginning)
- Polymer buffer between the tube and the wedge, reduces the noise of the impact
- Elastomer handle with block, comfortable grip, prevents catching fingers during use, reduces vibration.
Hammer designed in collaboration with Safety managers of major companies in the Construction industry
- 141200 - Hammer scraper manual Nanovib II BA120N