Prevention of risk
- Improved posture
- 190 % longer than a traditional scraper : The Nanovib telescopic scraper can be used to scrape panels/walls up to heights of 5m without having to hold the handle above the rotatory cuff (principal cause of MSD of the shoulder).
Information Nanovib scraper with telescopic handle
- 2m to 3.50m telescopic handle : ideal for scraping double forming panels made of metal without having to erect scaffolding
- Aluminium handle : weight gain.
- Extra-hard hardened steel blade
- Socket sleeve reinforced by two brackets
- 2mm thick tube made of hardened aluminium.
- Rounded edges, does not scratch the surface during scraping.
- Folded blade : 2 angles for work mean the optimal directions for effective scraping both dried and fresh concrete residues.
- Automatic setting of handle : block/release system without pin.
- Rapid setting of handle length by notches every 40cm.
- Position for storage = 2m : may be stored in a container.
- Do not strike or twist tubes as this will stop them sliding into one another.
- Spare head available.
- Fragments of stone or concrete can be dangerous, wear goggles, gloves and protective clothing.