Prevention of risks
Improvement in posture
- 135 cm handle longer than traditional models (110 cm), improves working position, relieves the back and protects against physical strain on worksites
Prevention of risk of accident
- Compositube® handle, hollow polyamide fiberglass handle more resistant than a traditional wooden handle.
Information Batipro shovel
- Hardened and tempered carbon steel
- Entirely hardened shovel, better resistance to wear and tear
- 135 cm Compositube handle, hollow polyamid fiberglass handle : light, resistant, better working position, touch comfort, does not rot.
- straight lateral leading edges, ideal for scraping floors effectively when moving materials or cleaning surfaces
- pointed end, easier penetration
- foot-rests fold into the blade (not welded), give better support and prevent cutting boots.
Smart, do not cut the soles of your safety boots any more thanks to foot-rests
- 005406 - shovel Batipro (28cm) straight hollow handle reinforced with fiberglass compositube (135cm) SV406B
- 005402 - shovel Batipro (28cm) 100% PEFC certified wooden handle (130cm) SV402B
- 502110 - 100%PEFC certified straight wooden handle (110cm)
- 523110 - two material nova handle (110cm)
- 540010L - compositube straight polymer hollow handle reinforced with fiberglass (117cm)
- 540030L - compositube straight polymer hollow handle reinforced with fiberglass (135cm)