Nanovib® telescopic pole shaft
For guiding heavy loads during lifting (loading/unloading) to the hoist.
PREVENTION OF RISK
- The telescopic shaft enables the user to stand to one side during the handling of loads and to avoid the risk of accidents or injuries.
- The Nanovib telescopic pole allows guiding of loads with a reach of up to 5m without holding the shaft above the rotatory cuff (main cause of MSDs of the shoulder).
- Aluminium telescopic shaft: lightweight.
- Oval tube section for better control.
- Tube made of hardened aluminium of 1.5mm thickness
- 2 in 1 steel head :
- (1) 1 hook : to pull the load
- (2) 2latches : to push the load
- Latches : to push the load.
- Automatic setting handle : locking/unlocking system without trigger quick setting of shaft length by notches every 50cm.
- Storage length : 2m: may be stored in a container.
Do not strike or twist tubes as this will stop them sliding inside the tubes.
Caution: Do not touch electrical cables with the tool