Greater safety : Rounded striking surface edges to reduce risk of metal splinters
Information Batipro sledgehammer
- The main risk for these tools is projection of metal splinters from the tool or from the object which is struck.
- The metal splinter may be due to a defect in metal, simple wear and tear or incorrect use.
- The striking surfaces of club hammers and sledgehammers have been given heat treatment which gives them high resistance knocks, but it is strictly forbidden to hit two striking surfaces together, the risk of splintering is real and serioius.
- Never strike directly with the club hammer on the striking surface of the sledge hammer.
- 125464 - Sledge hammer (4kg) three material ergonomic Novamas handle
- 127507 - Sledge hammer Batipro GS (5kg) three material ergonomic Novamax handle
- 531900 - three material novagrip handle (260mm)