Information Stone sledgehammer
- H : 90 cm - Weight : 3 kg
- H : 90 cm - Weight : 4 kg
- Forged, hardened and tempered head made of carbon steel : resistance to wear and tear
- Hammer head : for striking, demolition work, driving in wedges…
- Cutting edge : for finishing splitting a log or for cutting cables
- Striking surface ground and polished to reduce risk of metal splinters
- The main risk for these tools is projection of metal splinters from the tool or from the object which is struck.
- The metal splinter may be due to a defect in metal, simple wear and tear or incorrect use.
- The striking surfaces of club hammers and sledgehammers have been given heat treatment which gives them high resistance knocks, but it is strictly forbidden to hit two striking surfaces together, the risk of splintering is real and serioius.
- Never strike directly with the club hammer on the striking surface of the sledge hammer.
Hammer head : For striking, demolition work, driving in wedges…
Cutting edge : For cutting cables during demolition work…or finishing splitting a log during woodcutting.
- 126318 - Stone sledge hammer (3kg) three material Novagrip handle (900mm)
- 126418 - Stone sledge hammer (4kg) three material Novagrip handle (900mm)
- 500900 - 100%PEFC certified wooden handle (900mm) oval socket sleeve (51x35mm)
- 531900 - three material novagrip handle (260mm)