Risk prevention :
- Nanovib® handle, absorbs vibrations, reduces MSD ( Musculo-Skeletal Disorders)
- The Nanovib® sledgehammer achieves Exposure to vibrations Threshold measurement of less than 2.5 m/s².
Prevention of risk of accident
- Nanovib® handle made of high resistance fiberglass, guards against the risk of breaking the handle due to mis-hits
- Rounded edges of striking surface, delays the appearance of metal edging and reduces the risk of metal splinters
- Rubber mis-hit guard, protects the handle and reduces vibration from mis-hits
- Flush fitting of handle and socket sleeve, protects the end of the handle from risks of breaking due to mis-hits.
Information Nanovib sledgehammer
- Forged, hardened and tempered carbon steel
- Ergonomic widened two material handle, comfortable grip
- Lower part of handle widened, against dropping.
- Flat lateral sides, limit risk of splintering wooden stakes
- The main risk for these tools is projection of metal splinters from the tool or from the object which is struck.
- The metal splinter may be due to a defect in metal, simple wear and tear or incorrect use.
- The striking surfaces of club hammers and sledgehammers have been given heat treatment which gives them high resistance knocks, but it is strictly forbidden to hit two striking surfaces together, the risk of splintering is real and serious.
- Never strike directly with the club hammer on the striking surface of the sledge hammer
- Not only the worker, but any person in the vicinity of the work must safety goggles (eye glasses are not effective protection against metal splinters) and appropriate protective clothing.
- When lending a tool to another person, the owner must always give the safety instructions.
- 127309 - Sledge hammer Nanovib (3kg) two material handle (800mm) SH300N
- 127409 - Sledge hammer Nanovib (4kg) two material handle (900mm) SH400N
find other Leborgne tools