Prevention of risk of accident:
Prevention of risk of accident
- Crowbar composed of 2 metal 49 cm ends each separated by an insulating centre part made of fiberglass (orange)
- Polymer (yellow) bufffer prevents hand from contacting the metal part of the tool
- 10% lighter compared to traditional all-steel Miner's bar.
Information Nanovib insulated Miner's bar
- 100% fibreglass handle of crowbar garantees leverage capacities up to 180 kg.
- Working parts made of forged steel : pointed end for digging and flat end for leverage.
- Flattened Surfaces for contact: greater stability of the tool when used as a lever for shifting concrete pipes.
Fibreglass tool handle with obling diametre : comfortable grip.
- When working near live electric or gas networks, consult the regulations in the guide of regulation applicable to work close to network - booklet 2
- Wear goggles, gloves and protective clothing.
- Never use near water or sources of electricity
- Check the tool by looking it over before each use
- Visual checks by a person who has been trained to carry out such checks once a year
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE
- Leverage Capacity : 180 kg maximum.
- To move heavier loads use two crowbars
- Not more than one person for one heel bar.
- Do not use orange fiberglass part as fulcrum when levering .
- Stock in a dry place, away from source of excessive heat (heating pipes ...) and ultraviolet light.
- Do not use this tool at temperatures below -20°C or above +70°C.
- 133760 - nanovib® 160cm drain crowbar