Prevention of risk of accident:
Prevention of risk of acciden
- Insulated Miner's bar able to resist nominal tension up to 1000 V alternating current and 1500 V direct current (in compliance with BS8020 standard)
- Block to prevent hand coming in contact with the metal part of the tool.
- 20% lighter compared to traditional all-steel Miner's bar.
Information Nanovib insulated Miner's bar
- 100% fiberglass body of Miner's guarantees levrage capacity up to 1.5 T
- Forged steel working parts, pointed end for digging and flat end for levrage
- Oblong section of central fiberglass part of the tool, comfortable grip
- Wear goggles, gloves and protective clothing.
- To avoid all risk of electrocution, do not work while standing in water.
- Examine tool by visual checks before each use.
- Once a year, have the tool checked by visual examination by a person trained to carry out these verifications.
- Levrage capacity 1.5 T maximum.
- To lift 3 T use 2 insulated miner's bars, etc.
- Maximum of one person per Miner's bar.
- Do not use as a lever with fulcrum on the orange fiberglass part
- Store in a dry place, away from excessive heat (heating pipes, etc.) and ultraviolet light
- Do not use this tool at temperatures below - 20°C and above + 70°C.
- 133700 - Miner's bar insulated (150 cm; 4.5kg) Nanovib BA150N