Information Reaping hook
- L. : 24 cm - Weight : 1 kg
- Forged and hardened steel for better resistance to wear and tear
- Handle fitted with socket sleeve
- Hook for parting branches
- Paradoxically usiing a tool which cuts badly is dangerous because it takes twice as much energy and fatigues the user rapidly : it is essential to learn how to sharpen a tool and do so regularly.
- Use requires a calm attitude and common sense, standing in a position so that, if the blade slips or bounces off a log, it will not strike the user.
- Wear goggles, gloves and protective clothing