Batipro VRD scraper
Stronger : Lame extra-hard blade folded and hardened, reinforced socket and widened mount.
Prevention of risks
- 180 cm handle longer than traditional handles on the market, lengthens reach and improves working position of the user.
Information Batipro VRD site scraper rake
- Extra-hard hardened steel folded blade : better resistance to bending and wear and tear
- Reinforced socket sleeve : widened doubling plate, reinforced robustness compared to market standards ; greater length of handle, the handle is fitted deeply into the socket sleeve and gives better resistance.
- Multi-purpose tool, both a scraper and site rake
- Never hit hardened steel with a club hammer (club hammer, sledgehammer, etc.), risk of metal splinters
- The user and any person in the working area around the user must wear safety goggles (spectacles are not effective protection from splinters) and suitable protective clothing.
- The owner must always give safety instructions when lending a tool to another person
- Do not use a tool which shows cracks or metal edging (in this case, remove with a grinder).
- 143442 - scraper VRD Batipro (50cm) 100%PEFC certified wooden handle (180cm) SR442B
- 143440 - scraper VRD Batipro (50cm) without handle SR440B
- 514150 - 100%PEFC certified wooden handle (150cm)
find other Leborgne tools