Prevention of risks
- Handle 130 cm longer than traditional handles on the market :
increases operator's reach and allows scraping of 280 cm forming panels (avoids use of scaffolding) ; improves working position and protects the back when user scrapes concrete slabs
Information Batipro formwork scraper
- Extra-hard hardened steel blade
- Socket sleeve re-inforced by 2 brackets
- Rounded edges, does not scratch the surfaces during scraping
Folded blade, 2 working angles to choose optimal direction for effective scraping
- Wear goggles, gloves and protective clothing
The main risk for these tools is projection of metal splinters from the tool or from the object which is struck, the splinter may be caused by a defect in the metal, simple wear and tear or incorrect use.
Do not use a tools which show cracks or metal edging (in this case, remove it with a grinder).
Smart, the folding blade increases strength and gives 2 angles of attack for scraping dried or fresh concrete residues.
- 142200 - formwork scraper Batipro (20cm) without handle
- 142300 - formwork scraper Batipro (30cm) without handle
- 142500 - formwork scraper Batipro (50cm) without handle
- 142302 - formwork scraper Batipro100% PEFC certified wooden handle ( 130mm) SR302N
- 502230 - 100%PEFC straight wooden handle (130cm)
find other Leborgne tools