Prevention of risk of accident
Rounded claws and striking surfaces edges :
Prevention of risk of cuts.
Novamax® three material high resistance handle , with steel mis-hit guard, protects against risk of injury caused by head of the tool hitting the user or people in the vicinity if the handle breaks.
Flush socket sleeve fitting, protects the end of the handle from breaking due to mis-hits.
Information Batipro claw hammer
- Forged and tempered carbon steel
- Novamax® ergonomic handle
- Magnetic nail-holder, for one-handed hammering without holding the nail
- Lateral striking surfaces for working in confined spaces
- Wear goggles, gloves and protective clothing
- The main risk for these tools is projection of metal splinters from the tool or from the object which is struck.
- The metal splinter may be due to a defect in metal, simple wear and tear or incorrect use.
- It is strictly forbidden to hit two striking surfaces together, the risk of splintering is real and serious.
Hammer developed in collaboration with the security managers of large companies in the building industry
- 100016 - Claw hammer Batipro three material ergonomic Novamax handle
- 531370 - three material novagrip handle (370mm)