Prevention of risks
Prevention of risk of accident
- Novamax® three material high resistance handle , with steel mis-hit guard, protects against risk of injury caused by head of the tool hitting the user or people in the vicinity if the handle breaks.
- Flush socket sleeve handle fitting, protects handle end against the risk of breaking due to mis-hits.
Information Batipro club hammer
- Forged, hardened and tempered carbon steel
- Novamax® ergonomic handle: ergonomic handle 2 positions, hold close to tool head for precise hammering and hold at end of handle for powerful hammering, wider handle section, comfortable grip, widened end of handle, reduces risks dropping the tool.
- Pro. club hammer 3 surfaces for 3 fonctions : striking, domed surface for striking pins, chisels, formwork fins ; scraping,two sharp hardened edges for scraping overhangs from walls after striking and forming panels,cutting, really sharp edges for cutting stone, breezeblocks etc.
- Wear goggles, gloves and protective clothing.
- The main risk for these tools is projection of metal splinters from the tool or from the object which is struck. The metal splinter may be due to a defect in metal, simple wear and tear or incorrect use.
- Never use a tool which shows cracks or metal edging (if this is the case, remove with a grinder).
- 123308 - Club hammer Batipro (1.2kg) three material ergonomic Novamax handle (260mm)
- 531260 - three material novagrip handle (260mm)